Seahog logistics provide professional and fast customs clearance services in Guangzhou airport, Shenzhen airport, Shanghai airport, and Beijing airport for imported fresh flowers from all over the world. Fresh flowers, as a fast-consuming product and a non-regular cargo, need to be cleared within the same day they arrive in the airport. And thus the customs clearance of fresh flowers needs an experienced customs broker in China.
Below comes our suggestions for documentation preparation, flight booking , trucking arrangement
1. Make packing list, sale contract, and invoice in advance and indicate variety , color of fresh flower clearly. This is very important.
2. Ask the supplier obtain phytosanitary certificate and certificate of origin based on the order, and before shipping, it is suggested to send to your customs broker in China to make sure they are corrected prepared.
3. We, as the customs broker in Guangzhou airport, make bill of entry one day before shipping so we can send relevant data to customs immediately when the shipment arrives and speed up customs clearance .
4. Each single fresh flower import shipment needs to accept sample drawing, inspection and quarantine.
5. Book Refrigerator truck one day in advance for in time deliver and to ensure flower quality.
6. Bundle the fresh flower well and put them into cartons.
7. Book appropriate fight wtih E.T.A. 6:00 PM in China, which will good for customs clearance.
How long it takes to complete the customs clearance of fresh flowers in Guangzhou airport?
– roughly 3 hours
We also provide fast customs clearance in Guangzhou airport for fresh fruits, fresh sea food, frozen sea food, and pasteurized milk . Welcome to send us inquiry.
— — — —
SeaHog Logistics-Since 1997
Expert Customs Broker in China
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com